Visitation Schedule & Rules
In order to schedule a visit, you must have an account with Combined Public Communications (CPC). The account can be created at the CPC Kiosk in the lobby of the jail, online at www.InmateSales.com.
Local Video Visits are now available 8:00 am to 8:30 pm Monday – Friday (with the exception of noon to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm for meal service).
Remote Video Visits are now will be available 8:00 am to 8:30 pm seven (7) days a week (with the exception of noon to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm for meal service).
To schedule a visit or to obtain information concerning pricing and hardware requirements please visit www.InmateSales.com.
Visitors must possess at least one valid picture identification at the time of the visit. Valid picture identification (ID) shall be one of the following:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Military ID
- Passport Pictured identification (ID) issued by either a state or federal government entity
Rules for Visiting from the Lobby:
- Visitors must have an account with Combined Public Communications (CPC). You can create your account using the kiosk in the lobby, or online through this website.
- No more than two people from an inmate’s list may visit at a time.
- Visitors may visit more than one inmate per day.
- Visitors less than 18 years of age must be an immediate family member (brother, sister, son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter, grandson, granddaughter, etc.) of the inmate, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is on the inmate’s visitation list.
- Only two children under 18 years of age will be allowed to visit with an inmate.
- Children must be watched and controlled at all times or the visit will be terminated.
- Visitors will not be permitted to take any tobacco products, flammable products, food, drink or candy, cellular phone, electronic devices, or other similar items into the visitation booth.
Proper attire is required at all times. If proper attire is not worn, your visitation privilege will be suspended.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only one layer of clothing is allowed. Blouses or sweaters worn over tank tops or camisoles are NOT allowed. Sweaters worn over appropriate shirts will need to be removed before visiting.
- Females needing a bra are required to wear one, however, clothing with proper support is permissible.
Inappropriate attire is defined as the following, but not limited to:
- Halter tops or swimwear (midriff shall be covered)
- Tube top, sleeveless dresses, tank tops, or tops with spaghetti straps
- Revealing dresses, blouses, or tops (including see-thru garments)
- Spandex or extremely tight-fitting jeans, pants, or shorts
- Shorts or skirts that are cut higher than two inches above the knee
- NO hoods, hats, do-rags, or scarfs
- NO jackets or coats of any type
Visitation is a PRIVILEGE and may be refused or terminated due to the actions or behaviors of either the visitor or the inmate.
DATE: November 27, 2022 SUBJECT: Domestic Dispute Leads to Arrest RELEASE NUMBER: 2022-NR-1127 CONTACT: Sheriff Dave Wedding AUTHORITY: Sheriff Dave Wedding On 11/27/22, at...
DATE: November 10, 2022 SUBJECT: Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding to Host Open House at New Forensic Building RELEASE NUMBER: 2022-NR-1110 CONTACT: Sheriff Dave...